method of statement for drainage pipe installation inside the toilet,PVC Drainage Pipe, How to Lay Drain Pipe, How to Install Drains.
1. Open an approved shop drawings. This shop drawings consist of approved drainage pipe
Toilet details and mechanical pipe sleeves location for both indoor unit refrigeration pipes and sanitary fixtures ventilation. Block work (except the shaft walls) and water proofing activity should be done first before installation.
2. Waiting pipes, drainage pipe,stub pipes and fittings from risers and underground pipes should be present before starting inside the toilet. Hollow vertical shaft or duct located nearby the toilet will not be cover to work easily inside the toilet especially connection to the risers.
3. Assign the location of pipes in the wall or floor that is exactly as mention on the approved toilet details shop drawing. Mark with the line corresponds to the total area to bury the pipe in the wall or floor (for lavatory and A/C drain).
4. Use block cutter or simply portable grinder to cut a side of block continuously along the line that had been marked. Absolute care should be done not to cut or damaged the pre-installed pipe sleeves of fixture vents and A/C indoor unit.
5. By using sharp- pointed steel rod and other proper chipping tools, chip the block side to the thickness required to fixed the sanitary pipes.
6. Standard fittings and materials must be used and all drainage pipe and fittings must be joined using the approved glue. Sanitary tee fittings for vent be fixed inclined 45° or slope from center line of pipe it serve.
7. Level of the slab should be identified by surveyor before proceeding installation. Also locate points as alternative reference point for pipe and pipe fittings installation.
8. Install / layout the pipes at designated height, location and slopes (1% slope for sanitary fixtures and 0.5% slope for A/C drain). Sanitary fixtures outlet location should also be installed and identified.
9. Connection of drainage pipes other than water closet drain (i.e. A/C drain, lavatory drain, bidet drain, bathtub drain and shower tray drain) should be slope toward gully trap floor drain based on the approved toilet details shop drawings.
10. Pipes and pipe fittings connection should be on the compacted fine sand and partly small of cement mortar as its support. Height distance between gully trap bottom and slab should be two (2) centimeter for all toilets.
11. Absolute care should be imposed not to damage the water proofing upon installation.
12. Install sleeves for pipes passing through the concrete or masonry walls. Put sealant in between the pipes and sleeves.
13. Check the pipes securely fixed, joint and capped before leak testing.
14. Leak test for the installed drainage pipe is to be carried-out with presence of inspector Engineer.
15. After the approval of Inspector Engineer, cover the drainage pipe with cement plaster or sand to where it is applicable.