How to obtain PMI-ACP Agile Certificate
Agile Project Management:
The current IT market imposes an unusual rate of innovation and cost efficiency that cannot be met with traditionalThe Book that you MUST Read in Project Management. Read more ... » methods of software development. Iterative life cycles are winning over the cascade methods because the former focus more efficiently towards providing value to customers. In this context, the Project ManagementFeedback about Online MSc in Project Management Liverpool University. Read more ... » Institute studies have concluded that, from 2008 to 2013, the use of agileThe Book that you MUST Read in Project Management. Read more ... » practices has tripled, and in response to this realityYour plan and the reality. Read more ... » has launched a new certification on agile practices.
Who Should Care about PMI-ACP Agile Certificate?
ProjectYour plan and the reality. Read more ... » Managers, Analysts, Product Managers and project team membersHuman Resource Management Definitions. Read more ... » who are using or planYour plan and the reality. Read more ... » to use agile managementWhy Project management and project management plan. Read more ... » practices within their teams or organizations.
Qualifying to Take the Exam
Passing the PMI-ACPPMBOK V5 is the new standard from PMI. Read more ... » examPMP Free Online Exam no.2 50 questions in 1 HR. Read more ... » is just one component of achieving your certification. The other components are related to education, experience, and training30% Discount on Best Online PMP 5th Edition Training from pmstudy.com. Read more ... ». In order to qualify to take the exam, you need to have all of the following:
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
General Project Management Experience: 2,000 hours (about 12 months) of project team experience within the last five years.
Agile Project ManagementProject Management Life Cycle (PMLC). Read more ... » Experience: 1,500 hours (about 8 months) of agile project team experience within the last two years.
What is the content of PMI-ACP Course?
The Project Management InstituteAre project management experts always correct?. Read more ... » provides the “PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)SM Examination Content Outline“ on its Web site (www.pmi.org). This document describes what topics the exam covers. It breaks the content down into tools and techniquesWhy Project management and project management plan. Read more ... » (T&T), knowledge and skills (K&S), and domains.
PMI-ACP the 43 Knowledge and Skills areas:
1. Active listening
2. Agile frameworks and terminology
3. Agile contracting methods
4. Agile Manifesto values & principles
5. Building high-performance teams
6. Agile project accounting principles
7. Assessing and incorporating community and stakeholder values
8. Business case development
9. Applying new Agile practices
10. Brainstorming techniques
12. Compliance (organization)
13. Building empowered teams
14. Continuous improvement processesCorporate and Program management. Read more ... »
15. Control limits for Agile projects
16. Coaching and mentoring within teams
17. Elements of a project charterPMP Road Map template. Read more ... » for an Agile project
18. Failure modes and alternatives
19. Communications management
20. Facilitation methods
21. Globalization, culture, and team diversity
22. Feedback techniques for product
23. Participatory decision models
24. Innovation games
25. Incremental delivery
26. PMI’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
27. Principles of systems thinking
28. Knowledge sharing
29. Process analysis techniques
30. Regulatory compliance
31. Leadership tools and techniques
32. Self assessment
33. Variance and trend analysis
35. Value-base analysis
36. Variations in Agile methods and approaches
37. Problem-solving strategies, tools, and techniques
38. Vendor management
39. Project and quality standards for Agile projects
40. Stakeholder management
41. Team motivation
43. Value-based decomposition and prioritization
PMI-ACP Exam Prep Resources:
AgileExams™ is an onlineOnline Part Time Jobs for PlanningEngineer.net. Read more ... » test preparation and studyPMP Road Map template. Read more ... » tool that provides practice exams to prepare you for PMI®’s Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) Examination and ScrumAlliance®’s Certified ScrumMaster (CSM®) / Certified Scrum Professional (CSP®) Tests . With over 610 Unique Practice Questions for the PMI-ACP® and 350+ Unique Practice Questions for CSM® & CSP® (and counting) to learn from you will be well prepared to take these prestigious exams. Each professionally created question is developed by Agile experts, exam preparation instructors and test development professionals who utilize PMI® and ScrumAlliance®’s suggested reference books and material. All questions include explanations which clarify answers and deepen your understanding of the subject matter. Instant Access to Full Length Exams
- Share on Social Networks