Virtual Planning Engineer in Action -Special Online Training-
This is the first training course for Planning Engineers which creates a complete virtual working environment for you to get very strong practical training to know what you should do when you are in the real working environment. Once you enrolled into this training, you will be assigned as the planning engineer in a construction project and specific assignments (tasks) will be sent to you from project different departments by email. You then should respond to the concerned departments and you will receive full feedback created especially for you for each task to tell you where is your weak points and how to enhance it.
Virtual Project Organization Chart:
You will communicate with project team members including Project Manager, Construction Manager, Technical Office Manager, Materials Engineer, and Quantity Surveyor. Everyone of them have inputs to your work and requirements from you. By categorizing this training you will know what you will face in the real projects, what to ask from each department, and what each department is expecting from you. It is complete simulation to the real construction site!
What do you expect?
Please note that this is NOT a Primavera course, It is much more advanced practical training. We will not teach you here how to create a time schedule using primavera; there are other courses in our website for this purpose. Alternatively, we will fix your errors when dealing with the project team by creating a virtual working environment. This unique training does not exists else where because it was created from a practical construction experience. Every one has different strong and weak points. We have been asked too many times in our website from different Planning Engineers same question ” How I can enhance my skills in Planning” We created this special training to answer your question because the answer is varied from one to another.
The investment cost of this training program is 499 $. which includes:
- Step by step instructions to create a time schedule.
- Personal follow up of your progress.
- Full review of the WBS, Cost loading, Resource loading, Primavera relationships, Primavera update, and reports.
- Recommendations to enhance your planning and scheduling skills.
- Course completion certificate.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Self
0.Project Information & Course Plan
- Lecture 1.1 Virtual Planning Course – Welcome Document & Course Plan Locked
- Lecture 2.1 1.Create WBS – Task1 Locked
2.Create Activity List
- Lecture 3.1 2.Create Activity List – Task2 Locked
3.Create Primavera WBS and Activity List
- Lecture 4.1 3.Create Primavera WBS and Activity List – Task 3 Locked
4.Create Cost Loading
- Lecture 5.1 Quantity Distribution Locked
- Lecture 5.2 4.Create Cost Loading – Task 4 Locked
5.Create Primavera Relationships
- Lecture 6.1 5.Create Primavera Relationships – Task 5 Locked
6.Create Resource Loading
- Lecture 7.1 6.Create Resource Loading-Task 6 Locked
7.Create Cost & Resource Loaded Schdule
- Lecture 8.1 7.Create Cost & Resource Loaded Schedule – Task 7 Locked
8.Create Material Log
- Lecture 9.1 8.Create Material Log – Task 8 Locked
9.Create Shop Drawings Log
- Lecture 10.1 9.Create Shop Drawings Log – Task 9 Locked
10.Develop Final Schedule
- Lecture 11.1 10.Develop Final Schedule -Task 10 Locked
- Lecture 12.1 11.Progress Update Schedule – Task 11 Locked
12.Create Manpower Hist. & Cash Flow reports
- Lecture 13.1 12.Create Manpower Hist. & Cash Flow reports – Task 12 Locked
13.Create Variation Order
- Lecture 14.1 13.Create Variation Order – Task 13 Locked