What is CCC/CCE Certificate?
CCC: Certified Cost Consultant, and CCE: Certified Cost Engineer
Since 1956, AACE InternationalCost Engineers: Who are they and what do they do?. Read more ... » has been the leading-edge professional society for costAdd cost to all primavera activities from excel with Vlookup. Read more ... » estimators, cost engineersCost Engineers: Who are they and what do they do?. Read more ... », schedulers projectCost and Costing. Read more ... » managers, and project control specialists.
AACE International’sHow to make S-curve without cost or resources in Primavera P6.. Read more ... » Certified Cost Consultant / Certified Cost EngineerCost Engineers: Who are they and what do they do?. Read more ... » (CCC/CCE) certification program is designed to establish credentials to recognize your professional expertise.
This certification program gives professionals a means to validate their skills and knowledge.CCC/CCE certification will distinguish you as a Certified Cost Consultant/Certified Cost Engineer who has the knowledge and skills that impact the bottom line.
Basically CCC is for non Engineers and CCE is for Engineers
With more than 7,000 members worldwide, AACE International is the largest organization serving the entire spectrum of cost managementCost Management for Engineers-Cost Terms. Read more ... » professionals.AACE International is industry independent, and has members in 78 countries and 71 local sections.
What is Cost Engineering?
Cost EngineeringCost Engineers: Who are they and what do they do?. Read more ... » is defined as the area of engineeringAre your site officials qualified?. Read more ... » practice where engineering judgmentAre project management experts always correct?. Read more ... » and experience are used in the application of scientific principles and techniques to :
- problems of cost estimatingCost Management for Engineers-Cost Terms. Read more ... »,
- cost controlCost Management for Engineers-Cost Terms. Read more ... »,
- business planningHow project management could improve construction projects. Read more ... » and
- managementDownload Planning Engineers Preparation Course for Free. Read more ... » science,
- profitability analysis,
- project managementCost and Costing. Read more ... », and
- planning and scheduling.
Candidates for the CCC/CCE designation must meet these minimum requirements:
At least 8 full years of professional experience, of which up to 4 years may be substituted by a college/university degree. Related degrees include: engineering, building construction, construction technology, business, economics, accounting, construction management, architecture, computer science, mathematics, etc.
2.Submit Application, fees and required supporting documentation:
There are two steps in making an application for the CCC/CCE exam: Application & Payment and Supporting Documentation.
- STEP ONE: All candidates must makeHow to make S-curve without cost or resources in Primavera P6.. Read more ... » application and remit payment online or submit a downloadable application with payment information provided. Certification fees are US$500 for AACE Members, and US$625 for Non-Members. All fees are non-refundable.
- STEP TWO: All candidates must submit experience/education verification documentation AND the required MS Word formatted 2,500 minimum word technical paper to AACE Certification staff.
3.PassPMP Exam Tips You Should Know. Read more ... » the examination:
To become a CCC/CCE, an overall passing score of 70% must be achieved, as determined by the Certification Board.
CCC/CCE Exam Structure:
Part I: 50 multiple-choice questions on Supporting Skills & Knowledge (open book).
Part II: Cost Estimating and Cost Control.
Part III: Project Management.
Part IV :Economic Analysis.
Parts II, III and IV consist of 2 sections each :
- The first section has 5 compound questions which contain 7 multiple-choice questions each. You will choose to answer only 2 of these compound questions, resulting in answering only 14 multiple-choice questions for the first section of each part.
- The second section of each part consists of 20 multiple-choice questions
CCC/CCE StudyPMP Road Map template. Read more ... » Materials:
CCC/CCE Certification Study Guide
|[cmamad id="2675" align="none" mobid="ad-off"]|
Skills & Knowledge of Cost Engineering
|[cmamad id="2676" align="none" mobid="ad-off"]|
Total Cost Management Framework
|[cmamad id="2677" align="none" mobid="ad-off"]|
- Share on Social Networks